Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Evive Designs 'Paris Romance I' by Marco Fabiano Framed Painting Print in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Evive Designs 'Paris Romance I' by Marco Fabiano Framed Painting Print, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


Evive Designs 'Paris Romance I' by Marco

Evive Designs 'Paris Romance I' by Marco Fabiano Framed Painting Print


EVIV2502 Features Fine art print on archival quality 100pct acid free paper Wood frame Silver premium two-tone box Each item is prepared with mounting hardware and ready to hang on your wall Subject: Cities and countries Size: Medium 25"-32" Style: Traditional Color: Multi Number of Items Included: 1 Country of Manufacture: United States Gender: Unisex/Both Time Period: Contemporary Product Type: Print of painting Region: Europe Primary Art Material: Paper Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 24.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 24.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 1 Inches Overall Product Weight: 5 Pounds Read more




Tags: home & kitchen > bedding > kids bedding > bedding collections



0 comments:

Post a Comment